Time Timer PLUS
The Time Timer PLUS is our newest timer in this popular range. It has all the features of the traditional Time Timers but with a new design that makes it super sturdy. This timer is particularly popular with teachers and educators as it has some helpful new features including:
- volume control dial so that you can make the beep louder when you need it, or silent when you don't!
- rugged case and durable clear lens to protect the red timer disk
- handle for increased ease of use and portability
- size: 5.5" x 7"
The Time Timer provides the ability to judge how much time is left without having to know how to tell time. The products operate with high colour resolution, large dial numbers, and ultra-quiet quartz movement. These additional features make the Time Timer product line perfect for special needs applications such as students with ADD, ADHD, autism, etc.; counseling situations; occupational and physical therapy sessions; stroke and brain injury rehabilitation; and geriatric care.
Trainers and special education teachers have proven that Time Timer products work in both individual and group situations. With the Time Timer, users understand the passage of time and can monitor their own activities, improving their self-esteem. Better time awareness also relieves the stress and anxiety of disorientation. Special needs uses include:
- Timing counseling sessions and exercises
- Self-monitoring of activities
- Overseeing speech, hearing and vision therapies
- Memory prompting for medications, appointments, etc.
These Time Timers are an essential resource for every classroom to assist with anxiety levels, help with transitioning and for students to develop awareness about the passage of time.