Banana Cube Fidget Puzzle
This Banana Cube Fidget Puzzle is a fun take on a traditional cube puzzle. It looks just like a banana but is actually a fun simple fidget toy to keep hands and minds busy. The pieces can be moved in different ways as pictured.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences