Caterpillar fidget tool
This caterpillar fidget tool is made with weighted stainless steel beads that roll between fingers beautifully. This fidget is super soft in effect. It might be new but it’s a firm favourite already!
Kai is a 13 year old boy from Melbourne who has dyslexia and autism and who struggles with anxiety. He started making fidgets from bike chains and metal parts to help himself with calming and self regulation. Now he gets to help others too, through his range of Kaiko fidgets!
Kaiko fidgets are great for kids and adults who enjoy fidgeting, or who need to fidget in order to help with calming, learning, attention and concentration. Fidget tools are generally beneficial for people who struggle with anxiety and who seek comfort through hair twirling, pen clicking, nail biting, picking, tapping etc. Great for people with ADHD, ADD and ASD, but also for anyone who wants to keep their hands busy. Kaiko fidgets are discrete, quiet and small so fit easily in your hand or pocket and are portable, so are there whenever you need them.
Quick tip - the antennae need to pulled every so often to keep knots tight ; )
Available in black or rainbow (select from the drop down menu).
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.