Feelings and Emotions Flashcards
This set of 40 feelings and emotions flashcards encourages language development, communication and conversation. The set features four images for each of the following emotions - happy, sad, angry, surprised, frustrated, scared, worried, tired, silly and bored. Each card features a full colour picture on one side and the label for the feeling (e.g. happy) on the reverse side.
Ideal for use in classrooms, therapy sessions, early intervention programs and more. Each set includes a list of activities and ideas for using the cards. Can be used with anyone who needs extra help to learn about and recognise emotions in themselves and others. Suitable for children and adults. People with autism can particularly struggle to understand emotions and can benefit from explicit teaching using a range of strategies.
- 40 emotion flash cards (double sided)
- Instructions for use
- Printed on 300 gsm premium quality card stock with a smooth finish
- Packaged in a sturdy, easy to open box
- Each flashcard is 5.9" x 3.9"
- Double sided - the image of the feeling / emotion is on the front and the label (e.g. happy) is on the reverse side