The Flats range are 10 mm wide flat laces that are typically used in a lot of casual trainers of the "Converse" and skater styles.
GREEPER® Laces at a glance:
- Once Applied - Always Tied
- Never Come Undone
- Can Easily Tighten & Loosen Laces Without Undoing
- Made From Traditional Shoelace Material
- Keep Feet & Shoes Securely In Place
- Available in black or white
- 140cm, up to 6 pairs of eyelets
- Each pack contains a pair of laces
- Flat laces as commonly found in skater shoes
Available in two colours with a sports toggle:
- Black laces, black toggle
- White laces, white toggle
Award winning patented shoe laces that will never come undone and yet are very easy to loosen and tighten. Made with normal laces they ensure optimum fit and support, and are durable. Particularly useful to people with special needs or disabilities that affect their ability to tie shoelaces.