Books for Children / Adolescents
Books for children, adolescents and young adults with special needs (including Autism Spectrum Disorder) and their friends and peers. Books that help children learn about and celebrate differences in themselves and others. Books that help children develop skills and confidence in a range of areas including communication, social skills, self care, emotional regulation and more!
- Be Positive! A book about optimism $22.00
Being The Best Of Me - 8 book set (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Ben's School Daze - A story of being overwhelmed in a sensory world $18.00
- Bounce Back! A Book About Resilience $22.00
- Daily Routine Chart - Hanging, Magnetic Board $31.95
- Dream On! A Book About Possibilities $22.00
- E-motion Cards $49.50
- Feel Confident! A book about self-esteem $22.00
- Forgive and Let Go! A book about forgiveness $22.00
- Grow Strong!: A Book about Healthy Habits $22.00
- Hape Eggspressions $35.00
- Have Courage! A book about being brave $22.00
- How to be a friend - a guide to making friends and keeping them $22.00
- I am an Aspie Girl $27.50
- Learning to get along Series - Share and Take Turns $22.00
Learning to get along series - 10 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
Learning to get along series - 15 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Learning to get Along Series - Accept and Value Each Person $22.00
- Learning to get Along Series - Be Careful and Stay Safe $22.00
- Learning to get Along Series - Be Honest and Tell the Truth $22.00