We have a great range of books for every audience. Many of our books are for children, adolescents and young adults with special needs, including Autism Spectrum Disorder and their friends and peers. We stock books for families including parents and carers, siblings and even grandparents. Teachers and school staff will find books on a range of topics that will help them to support the children with special needs they educate. Finally take a look at our reference books that provide accurate and informative information for families, educators and other professionals.
- 1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders $55.00
- 101 Games and Activities for Children With Autism, Asperger's and Sensory Processing Disorders $42.50
Answers to Questions Teachers Ask About Sensory Integration - Forms, Checklists, and Practical Tools
- Asperger Syndrome and Adolescence $39.50
Asperger's and Girls
- Be Positive! A book about optimism $24.50
- Beginner's Guide to Autism Spectrum Disorders $32.00
Being The Best Of Me - 8 book set (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Ben's School Daze - A story of being overwhelmed in a sensory world $18.00
- Bounce Back! A Book About Resilience $24.50
- Daily Routine Chart - Hanging, Magnetic Board $31.95
- Dream On! A Book About Possibilities $24.50
- Feel Confident! A book about self-esteem $24.50
- Feelings In a Jar Out of stock
- Forgive and Let Go! A book about forgiveness $24.50
- Grow Strong!: A Book about Healthy Habits $24.50
- Hape Eggspressions Out of stock
- Have Courage! A book about being brave $24.50
- How to be a friend - a guide to making friends and keeping them $25.00
- I am an Aspie Girl $27.50
- Kids in the Syndrome Mix of ADHD, LD, Autism Spectrum, Tourette's, Anxiety and More! $39.50
- Learning to get along Series - Share and Take Turns Out of stock
Learning to get along series - 10 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
Learning to get along series - 15 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Learning to get Along Series - Accept and Value Each Person $22.00