Children and adolescents with special needs (including Autism Spectrum Disorder) often learn more easily when supported with visual strategies including books and videos. This certainly applies to learning social skills. We supply a number of fantastic books focusing on a range of social skills. We are also excited to bring you the model me kids video modelling DVDs. Video modelling in particular is gaining increasing evidence as a powerful teaching tool for children with special needs.
- How to be a friend - a guide to making friends and keeping them $25.00
- Grip ball set Out of stock
- Learning to get Along Series - Cool Down and Work Through Anger $22.00
- My Busy School Week Children's Activity Chart $33.00
Learning to get along series - 10 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Temper Tamers $18.95
Learning to get along series - 15 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- My Busy Day Children's Activity Chart $33.00
- Hape Eggspressions $35.00
- My Weekend Pack - 10 Magnetic Tiles $5.50
- Feelings In a Jar $18.95
- Daily Routine Chart - Hanging, Magnetic Board $31.95
- Learning to get along Series - Share and Take Turns $22.00
- Fishing Game Tin Box $15.50
- Chill Skills In a Jar $18.95
- Farm In A Jar Threading Activity $15.00
Being The Best Of Me - 8 book set (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Weekly Activity Planner - Hanging, Magnetic Board $31.95
- Rocket Balloons $4.50
- Learning to get Along Series - Join in and play $22.00
- My Toilet Chart - Children’s Toileting Chart $33.00
- Shopping List Game $29.50
Model Me Kids®: 9-DVD/CD & Software Set - Younger
- Learning to get Along Series - Listen and Learn $22.00
- What's Happening to Tom?: A book about puberty for boys and young men with autism and related conditions $27.50