Children and adolescents with special needs (including Autism Spectrum Disorder) often learn more easily when supported with visual strategies including books and videos. This certainly applies to learning social skills. We supply a number of fantastic books focusing on a range of social skills. We are also excited to bring you the model me kids video modelling DVDs. Video modelling in particular is gaining increasing evidence as a powerful teaching tool for children with special needs.
- How to be a friend - a guide to making friends and keeping them $25.00
- Grip ball set $14.00
- My Busy School Week Children's Activity Chart $33.00
- Learning to get Along Series - Cool Down and Work Through Anger $22.00
Learning to get along series - 10 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Temper Tamers $18.95
- Learning to get along Series - Share and Take Turns Out of stock
Learning to get along series - 15 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- My Busy Day Children's Activity Chart $33.00
- My Weekend Pack - 10 Magnetic Tiles $5.50
- Feelings In a Jar Out of stock
- Fishing Game Tin Box Out of stock
- Daily Routine Chart - Hanging, Magnetic Board Out of stock
- Chill Skills In a Jar $18.95
- Weekly Activity Planner - Hanging, Magnetic Board Out of stock
- Farm In A Jar Threading Activity $15.00
Being The Best Of Me - 8 book set (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- My Toilet Chart - Children’s Toileting Chart $33.00
- Shopping List Game $29.50
- Learning to get Along Series - Join in and play Out of stock
- What's Happening to Tom?: A book about puberty for boys and young men with autism and related conditions $29.50
- My Feelings Matter Book $27.50
- Learning to get Along Series - Listen and Learn $22.00
- Rock 'n' Hopper $34.50
- Crazy Chefs $29.50