Children and adolescents with special needs (including Autism Spectrum Disorder) often learn more easily when supported with visual strategies including books and videos. This certainly applies to learning social skills. We supply a number of fantastic books focusing on a range of social skills. We are also excited to bring you the model me kids video modelling DVDs. Video modelling in particular is gaining increasing evidence as a powerful teaching tool for children with special needs.
- How to be a friend - a guide to making friends and keeping them $25.00
- Grip ball set $14.00
- My Busy School Week Children's Activity Chart $33.00
- Learning to get Along Series - Cool Down and Work Through Anger $22.00
Learning to get along series - 10 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Temper Tamers $18.95
- My Busy Day Children's Activity Chart $33.00
Learning to get along series - 15 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Hape Eggspressions $35.00
- My Weekend Pack - 10 Magnetic Tiles $5.50
- Feelings In a Jar $18.95
- Daily Routine Chart - Hanging, Magnetic Board $31.95
- Fishing Game Tin Box $15.50
- Learning to get along Series - Share and Take Turns $22.00
- Chill Skills In a Jar $18.95
Being The Best Of Me - 8 book set (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Weekly Activity Planner - Hanging, Magnetic Board $31.95
- Learning to get Along Series - Join in and play $22.00
- My Toilet Chart - Children’s Toileting Chart $33.00
- Rocket Balloons $4.50
- Shopping List Game $29.50
- What's Happening to Tom?: A book about puberty for boys and young men with autism and related conditions $29.50
- My Feelings Matter Book $27.50
- Learning to get Along Series - Listen and Learn $22.00
- Learning to get Along Series - Try and Stick with it $22.00