Children and adolescents with special needs (including Autism Spectrum Disorder) often learn more easily when supported with visual strategies including books and videos. This certainly applies to learning social skills. We supply a number of fantastic books focusing on a range of social skills. We are also excited to bring you the model me kids video modelling DVDs. Video modelling in particular is gaining increasing evidence as a powerful teaching tool for children with special needs.
- How to be a friend - a guide to making friends and keeping them $25.00
- Grip ball set $14.00
- My Busy School Week Children's Activity Chart $33.00
- Learning to get Along Series - Cool Down and Work Through Anger $22.00
Learning to get along series - 10 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Temper Tamers $18.95
- My Busy Day Children's Activity Chart $33.00
Learning to get along series - 15 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- My Weekend Pack - 10 Magnetic Tiles $5.50
- Learning to get along Series - Share and Take Turns $22.00
- Feelings In a Jar $18.95
- Fishing Game Tin Box $15.50
- Daily Routine Chart - Hanging, Magnetic Board $31.95
- Chill Skills In a Jar $18.95
- Weekly Activity Planner - Hanging, Magnetic Board $31.95
Being The Best Of Me - 8 book set (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- My Toilet Chart - Children’s Toileting Chart $33.00
- Shopping List Game $29.50
- Learning to get Along Series - Join in and play $22.00
- What's Happening to Tom?: A book about puberty for boys and young men with autism and related conditions $29.50
- My Feelings Matter Book $27.50
- Learning to get Along Series - Listen and Learn $22.00
- Learning to get Along Series - Try and Stick with it $22.00
- Rock 'n' Hopper $34.50
- Crazy Chefs $29.50