Children and adolescents with special needs (including Autism Spectrum Disorder) often learn more easily when supported with visual strategies including books and videos. This certainly applies to learning social skills. We supply a number of fantastic books focusing on a range of social skills. We are also excited to bring you the model me kids video modelling DVDs. Video modelling in particular is gaining increasing evidence as a powerful teaching tool for children with special needs.
- Grip ball set Out of stock
- How to be a friend - a guide to making friends and keeping them Out of stock
- My Busy School Week Children's Activity Chart $33.00
- Learning to get Along Series - Cool Down and Work Through Anger $22.00
Learning to get along series - 10 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Temper Tamers $18.95
- Learning to get along Series - Share and Take Turns $22.00
- My Busy Day Children's Activity Chart $33.00
Learning to get along series - 15 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- My Weekend Pack - 10 Magnetic Tiles $5.50
- Feelings In a Jar $18.95
- Fishing Game Tin Box $15.50
- Daily Routine Chart - Hanging, Magnetic Board $31.95
- Chill Skills In a Jar $18.95
- Farm In A Jar Threading Activity $15.00
- Weekly Activity Planner - Hanging, Magnetic Board $31.95
Being The Best Of Me - 8 book set (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Shopping List Game Out of stock
- My Toilet Chart - Children’s Toileting Chart $33.00
- Learning to get Along Series - Join in and play $22.00
- Rock 'n' Hopper $34.50
- My Feelings Matter Book $27.50
- What's Happening to Tom?: A book about puberty for boys and young men with autism and related conditions $29.50
- Crazy Chefs $29.50
- Learning to get Along Series - Listen and Learn $22.00