Children and adolescents with special needs (including Autism Spectrum Disorder) often learn more easily when supported with visual strategies including books and videos. This certainly applies to learning social skills. We supply a number of fantastic books focusing on a range of social skills. We are also excited to bring you the model me kids video modelling DVDs. Video modelling in particular is gaining increasing evidence as a powerful teaching tool for children with special needs.
- How to be a friend - a guide to making friends and keeping them Out of stock
- Learning to get Along Series - Cool Down and Work Through Anger $19.95
- Grip ball set $10.00
Learning to get along series - 10 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- My Busy School Week Children's Activity Chart $33.00
- My Busy Day Children's Activity Chart $33.00
- My Weekend Pack - 10 Magnetic Tiles $5.50
- Temper Tamers $18.95
- E-motion Cards $48.00
Learning to get along series - 15 books (buy the series and save over 10%)!
- Hape Eggspressions $28.50
- Rocket Balloons $4.50
- Feelings In a Jar $18.95
- Learning to get Along Series - Join in and play $19.95
- Learning to get along Series - Share and Take Turns $19.95
- Chill Skills In a Jar $18.95
- Farm In A Jar Threading Activity $12.50
- Model Me Kids®: 9-DVD/CD & Software Set - Younger $395.00
- My Toilet Chart - Children’s Toileting Chart $29.50
- Learning to get Along Series - Listen and Learn $19.95