Magic Sphere (Ball) Puzzle
This magic sphere puzzle is a fun and simple puzzle that also serves as a fun and engaging fidget tool. Slide the balls through to click them into an adjoining circle. Move them around to match them with the coloured holes to solve the puzzle, or simply use it as a satisfying fidget toy.
An awesome sensory puzzle that is achievable to solve from four years and up typically. Move the inner balls (in a slide fashion) across to the empty space to manipulate the colours so that they eventually all match up.
A great one for in the car that is NON tech in nature! Small enough to fit into a handbag so you can take it wherever you go.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences