Spikey fidgets - set of 7
These Spikey fidgets has proven to be a super successful resource for a range of people including children and adolescents. They provide firm and textured (spiky) sensory feedback when rolled up and down the finger. They are also touted to have remedial benefit, stimulating acupressure points.
These spikeys have been found to be particularly good for those that pick and bite as the 'bitey' sensation stimulates in a similar way without the harm. Comes in 7 randomly chosen colours.
Also available individually here.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.