Twin Pack - Kiddies Food Kutter & Safety Food Peeler
This twin pack features both the Kiddies Food Kutter (see kutter here) and the Safety Food Peeler! The safety food peeler (shown in the video above) is designed especially for kids.The Safety Food Peeler is bladeless and designed to enable all children to practice peeling and participate in meal preparation. Assisting in meal preparation can be a great way to encourage fussy eaters to get involved with food in a fun way, without the pressure and anxiety that can come with eating (for both kids and parents!)
The peeler is suitable for kids aged three years and up, and is suitable for both left and right-handers. It requires little strength to use – in fact, the lighter you slide it along, the better the result! Pushing down is not required, it is the angle and the sliding action that enables the clever design to peel. ‘Perfectly safe meets perfect design’ – all this and it is BPA free, dishwasher safe and 100% Australian made and owned!
How to use the Safety Food Peeler:
Hold the peeler in either your left or right hand. Place your index finger on the moulded fingerprint.
Slide the peeler down the carrot or vegetable slowly, removing the outer skin. Only light pressure is required. The peel should come off in a long ribbon. If it doesn’t, simply change the angle of the peeler. Adult supervision is still required!
- Twin pack contains one Kiddies Food Kutter (yellow) and one Safety Food Peeler (blue).
- Peeler Colour - Blue, Cutter colour - yellow (no other colour combinations available currently).
- Both products are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- The Safety Food Peeler is plastic moulded, sturdy and bladeless (recommended for ages three years and up).
- The Kiddies Food Kutter has a stainless steel blade with rounded teeth and no sharp edges (recommended for ages 2 and up).
- The packaging includes a how-to-use skill card and is suitable for gift-giving.